Megan, a Mom in New York
called for help yesterday.
A Mom, Megan, called us from New York yesterday. She needs help. Someone is trying to
stop her from homeschooling her children. She needs quality research. She might need
an expert witness. The court hearing is in one week.
You are the type of person who . . .
• Puts the research report in Megan’s hands.
• Keeps the expert researcher at NHERI ready to help Megan and others in court
• Feeds information and advantages of homeschooling to the judge.
• Keeps the phone and Internet bills paid at NHERI so we can help Megan, news
reporters, and graduate students.
Any size gift - $5, $10, $25 – helps us do those things.
Or, become a “Friend of NHERI”- $60 or more per year, you get:
1. Home Education Reason and Research summary booklet of research.
Color. Charts. Graphs. References.
2. The journal Home School Researcher to keep up on the facts, 4 times per
year. ($25 retail)
3. New research on homeschooling letters from Dr. Brian D. Ray, the well-known homeschool researcher and a homeschool father of eight.
4. To promote and defend homeschooling locally, statewide, nationally, and
internationally in the media, in courts, with policy makers, and with the general public.
See what Mike Farris says:
"Ongoing quality homeschool research is essential for
success in both courts and legislatures. Your
participation with NHERI is vital."
— Michael Farris, Chairman, Home School Legal Defense Association,
Two easy steps:
1. Donate here, $5, $10, $25; or $60 as a “Friend of NHERI.”
2. Send an e-mail saying “I just donated to make it work” to