Tell us HERE what you
think of this issue!
Thank You for The Homeschool
I am not a homeschool teacher or even a
mom. I am a teacher in the public school
system, but I am so thankful for your words
of encouragement. At first I was not reading them; I ignored them because I did
not think the words would help me since
they were written for homeschool moms.
But they give me the strength to do what
is right in the sight of God. It is a struggle
somedays, many days, working in a public
school setting. It is hard to follow the voice
of Truth when others say to do differently.
But your words give me strength to follow
the right path. Thanks for listening to the
Voice of Truth.
—Deanna Hooker, Silver Spring, Maryland
I want to thank you for writing your
Homeschool Minute blogs. There have been more
than a few that have brought tears to my
eyes because of your gift of encouragement.
I am a mom of 9 with baby number 10 on
the way, currently homeschooling 7 of my
kiddos. Your messages really resonate with
me, and I wanted to take a minute to encourage you to keep on. It means so much
to so many that there is a fellow soldier out
there who gets it!
—Dyan, Jeffersonton, Virginia
Homeschooling the Rebel
I can't thank you enough for yesterday's
webinar. We have four children. I was be-
ginning to think that the difficulties we
experience were the result of our failure in
parenting. Thank you for showing another
perspective—that we are raising warriors
that will wreak havoc on the kingdom of
darkness. I had begun to see that as a pos-
sibility a few weeks ago. But sometimes
that thought gets lost throughout the day.
Hannah Wuehler's participation at the end
was an added bonus and encouragement.
It provided a glimpse of what awaits on the
other side should we not give up.
—Khrys, St. Louis, Missouri
Editor’s Note: You can listen to the
Homeschooling the Rebel webinar here:
Top Ten Favorite Articles from the TOS Fall, 2017 Issue
1. Five Ways Your Family Can Supplement the Household Income, by Joleen
2. Is There Any Hope for My Homeschool? by Deborah Wuehler
3. Using Your Talents to Supplement Your Household Income, by Kathy Hutto
4. Educational Toys and Games Resource Guide
5. Creativity in Generating Income, by Ruth O’Neil
6. The Old Schoolhouse Staff Holiday Recipes
7. Hey Mama! by Gena Suarez
8. Should Moms Try to Help Supplement the Family Income? by Mary Hood,
9. 5 Fun Ways to Teach Elementary Math, by Erica Sirratt
10. Do It Yourself Music Education, by Marla Szwast