• Homeschool Freebie of the Day
• Math U See
• Learn Math Fast
• Life of Fred
• Miquon Math
• Teaching Textbooks
• Right Start Math
• My School Year
Reading and Phonics
• Homeschool Manager
• Homeschool Tracker
• Homeschool Planet Online Planner
• All About Reading
Science and Technology
• Read Aloud Revival
• Reading Eggs
• Logic of English
• Mystery Science
• Youth Digital
• Scratch Coding
• All About Spelling
• Spell to Write and Read
• Marie’s Words
• Institute for Excellence in Writing
Tips and Advice
• Brave Writer
• Ignore the naysayers, and take things at
your own family pace.
• We use art resources from the library to
further the kids’ study.
• I like the LIFEPACs or Monarch prod-
ucts by Alpha & Omega Publishing
• We play a variety of games to reiterate
the lessons learned.
• My children enjoy role-playing and
• Go to art museums, and recreate your
• We attended music lessons rather than
trying to learn at home.
• Monopoly® is a good math game!
• For speech therapy, Super Duper Publication’s Say and Glue workbook was
beneficial toward progress for articulation and phonology.
• Have children become involved in service at their church, get a job, and learn
• We use Josh McDowell’s Family Devotions by The One Year Bible.
• We use the Bible for all ages. Large print
is great for the younger ones.
BIBLE S TORIES
Listen to REENACTED
audio Bible stories
about Noah, Esther,
Jesus, Paul and many
more COME ALIVE
with VOICES, MUSIC and
Bible stories for
BLS233x10_2017_08-28_Ad.indd 1 8/28/17 8:27PM