Have you seen this ad before? Then please go to below.
Megan, a mom in New York
called for help yesterday.
She needs help. Someone is trying to stop her from
You are the type of person who . . .
homeschooling her children. She needs quality research. She
might need an expert witness. The court hearing is in one week.
[A true story]
• Puts the research report in Megan’s hands (and to others like her).
• Keeps the expert researchers of NHERI ready talking to reporters and legislators.
• Keeps the phone and Internet bills paid at NHERI so we can help dads, moms, news
reporters, graduate students, and policymakers.
It is time. Why wait longer to help NHERI
stand behind you and all of the homeschool
families across the USA and the world?
Two action items for every homeschooler:
• Get free monthly homeschool research news here: www.nheri.org/connect.html
• Any size gift donate here: www.nheri.org/donate.html - $25, $10, $5
Your help is needed by NHERI, a freedom-loving think tank.
1. Promote and defend homeschooling
2. Help communicate with the media
3. Have an impact in courts
4. Educate policy makers
5. Help moms and dads
“Ongoing quality homeschool research
is essential for success in both courts
and legislatures. Your participation with
NHERI is vital.”
—Michael Farris, Chairman, Home School Legal Defense
Association, Chancellor, Patrick Henry College
Dr. Brian Ray, President