Megan, a Mom in New York
called for help yesterday.
A Mom, Megan, called us from New York yesterday. She needs help. Someone is trying to
stop her from homeschooling her children. She needs quality research. She might need
an expert witness. The court hearing is in one week.
You are the type of person who . . .
Puts the research report in Megan’s hands (and to others like her).
Keeps the expert researchers of NHERI ready talking to reporters and legislators.
Keeps the phone and Internet bills paid at NHERI so we can help dads, mom, news
reporters, graduate students, and policymakers.
Any size gift - $25, $10, $5 – helps us do those things.
Or, become a “Friend of NHERI”- $60 or more per year, you get:
1. Home Education Reason and Research summary booklet of research.
Color. Charts. Graphs. References.
2. The journal Home School Researcher to keep up on the facts, 4 times per
year. ($25 retail)
3. New research on homeschooling letters from Dr. Brian D. Ray, the well-known homeschool researcher and a homeschool father of eight.
4. To promote and defend homeschooling locally, statewide, nationally,
and internationally in the media, in courts, with policy makers, and with
the general public.
See what Mike Farris says:
"Ongoing quality homeschool research is essential for
success in both courts and legislatures. Your
participation with NHERI is vital."
— Michael Farris, Chairman, Home School Legal Defense Association,
Chancellor, Patrick Henry College
Two easy steps:
1. Donate here, $5, $10, $25; or $60 as a “Friend of NHERI.”
2. Send an e-mail saying “I just donated to make it work” to
Brian Ray, Ph.D.,
president of NHERI