“I would teach children music, physics, and philosophy; but most
importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are
the keys to learning.” —Plato
Why use handbells in your homeschool curriculum?
• Develops individual music skills while encouraging team-
• Combines all styles of learning: auditory, kinetic, visual
• Stimulates the brain and strengthens memory
• Enhances gross coordination skills
• Improves communication
• Musicians score higher on tests of mental acuity than those
with less or no musical study (2014 study of children aged 6
to 18 by the University of Vermont College of Medicine)
• Cost effective for collaborating families
• Satisfies state fine arts requirements
• It’s FUN!
Visit our website or call Malmark for more inspiration on
how you can incorporate handbells or Choirchimes® into your
We will walk with you to inspire and guide your adventure
into the rewarding world of handbells.
www.malmark.com (800) HANDBEL
ACTÍVA Products make art lessons fun with our wide range of
easy-to-use products and Quik Sculpt starter kits. Including art
as part of your child’s homeschool education offers a variety of
How art can benefit your child:
• The activity of creating art can help fine motor skills develop,
especially in young children.
• Language development is assisted through art. Simply talk-
ing about colors and shapes and what you are creating helps
children learn new words and express their own ideas.
• Deciding what to create as an art project and describing how
it will be made helps with decision-making and problem-
solving. By choosing different materials, the children become
aware that they are being allowed to explore their own inven-
• Art and history work well together, and art projects are a fun
way for children to learn about different cultures, artists, and
ACTÍVA Products specializes in providing a wide range of
art and craft materials for use in art lessons. All of its products
are non-toxic and wheat- and gluten-free.
It also has crafts projects and lesson plans to follow and print
off from its website.
A couple of its most popular products, along with art project
ideas, are available in fun kits for you to try!