• Mathematics Lesson Plans for Grades K-HS
• Daily Problem-Solving and Mental Math Challenges
• Critical Thinking Activities
• Task Rotation Activities (for different learning styles)
• End-of-Year Assessment Practice (Grades K- 8)
• Instructional Videos for Parents
$39 per grade level
Parents, read each command and
challenge your students to think!
• Start with the number of quarts in two gallons.
• Multiply by the number of vertices on a triangle.
• Round your answer to the nearest ten.
• Add the number of degrees in a right angle.
• Add the digits of your answer together.
• Cube your answer. Final Answer: 8
Mental Math Strings
Grade-level booklets available for Grades K- 8, Algebra, and Geometry
and click on the
MC2K demo site tab
to view sample
three powerful learning tools for
your home schooling MATH experience.
Algebra to the Core
• Ten of the most important Algebra I topics
• Eight instructional experiences applied to
each topic, teaches mastery and understanding
• Practice-Makes-Perfect Student Activities / Keys
• Task Rotation Activities
• Ten Topical Assessments and Keys
website dimension2k.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: • 770-461-9560
Slideshows of 10 Great Lessons
$95 for the CD
Excellent Learning Experiences for Students
Sample 6th Grade Challenge