If you join the Homeschool Center, we’ll give you the book Understanding the
Constitution: Ten Things Every Citizen Should Know about the Supreme Law of the
Land, along with a helpful study guide—an almost $30 value!
In this post-Christian culture, the freedom to choose how and what your children are taught is
more important than ever. But throughout this country, many are attempting to slowly minimize
That’s why it is the mission of the NCLL’s Homeschool Center to protect,
equip, and serve homeschool families across America.
For just $35 for the first year, you can become a member of the Homeschool Center and
receive peace of mind that the full resources and staff of the National Center for Life and Liberty
are standing behind you. Membership includes:
• Attorneys who are available in the event you experience a homeschooling legal emergency
• Free legal advice if you or a family member has been subject to religious discrimination
• Pro bono litigation in cases that advance church, Christian education, religious liberty,
or sanctity of life issues
If you join the Homeschool Center, we’ll give you the book
Understanding the Constitution: Ten Things Every Citizen Should
Know about the Supreme Law of the Land, along with a helpful
study guide—an almost $30 value!
So for just $35, join the NCLL’s Homeschool Center
and receive Understanding the Constitution in the
mail, for free!
This book explains:
• The biblical basis upon which America was founded
• The miracle that happened at the Constitutional Convention
• The US Constitution, including all the amendments, as well as several
popular amendments that failed to be ratified
• The methods that have been used to vastly expand the federal
government’s power since the Constitution’s drafting GO TO