Take a look at the variety of fun learning opportunities available
to your entire family with just one membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com. For example:
• Pre-Algebra: This is a complete, ten-month pre-algebra
course with written instruction and daily worksheets.
• Fractions with Vivian Owens: A fun, twelve-week fraction
workshop focusing on understanding the basics of fractions using a visual and hands-on approach.
• Elementary Math: A video series by Dr. Peter Price designed to help parents understand how to teach elementary
• Trigonometry: A supplemental, fourteen-week course perfect for review of trigonometry facts with veteran teacher
• Statistics: A five-month course covering normal distribution, graphs, standard deviation, slope, and much more.
• Everyday Games: These games from Teresa Evans are low-prep printables that deliver tons of fun. Teresa shares a new
game every weekday, alternating weeks between elementary reading/phonics and math.
Plus we have fun Daily Math and Algebra for Kids worksheets
for practicing and reviewing important skills!
For a complete listing of all of our resources, visit our Site Content page or take a tour of the site on our Start Here page. Co-op
and small group pricing are available. We make teaching math
as easy as Point. Click. Teach.
Have you seen the Fraction Workshop by Vivian Owens?
This brand new class joins the more than 100 classes already
on Schoolhouse Teachers.com. This is a fun, twelve-week frac-
tion workshop focusing on understanding the basics of frac-
tions using a visual and hands-on approach. Designed for stu-
dents of any age who need a boost understanding fractions, this
workshop will illustrate fractions using concrete objects—balls,
vegetables, popsicle sticks, and more. Over the course of twelve
weeks, students will learn:
• What a fraction is
• The terms associated with fractions
• How to multiply and divide fractions
• How to add and subtract fractions with like and unlike de-
• How to apply their knowledge of fractions to word prob-
lems and the real world
Try Schoolhouse Teachers.com for thirty days for only $1. Keep
it and pay just $12.95 a month and lock in that rate for as long
as you keep your membership, no matter how many new classes
and features we add.
One membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com serves your
entire family, regardless of how many children you are homeschooling or their ages. There are no per-child fees, and courses
are not live so you can start them any time.